Tuesday, March 8, 2016

International Women's Day

Okay! For my first post of the year, barring the one announcing the new year, I'm busting out International Women's Day!

source
I don't have too much to say about it that hasn't already been said and better than I ever could. You all know I'm a feminist, you should know about the ridiculous, systematic oppression of women worldwide, and you should appreciate the women in your lives!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while, all. Wedding planning, IEP season, general life concerns, and my own personal goal  of Leslie Knopp-ification have kept me from devoting much time to other pursuits. I can't promise it will change as the wedding is still 2 months out, but I didn't want to let this day pass without note. Later, my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment