Thursday, October 30, 2014

Constantine

I mentioned in my TV post (which has now and for the final time been updated to include all of my shows) that I was interested in watching Constantine because it combined my love of comic books and the supernatural. Plus, a pretty, blonde, British man never hurt anything. I finally watched the series premiere that originally aired last Friday, and it is good.

source
Seriously! It was an action-packed thrilled ride, which sounds cliche, but I promise it was. You hit the ground running from the second they say go in this show, and don't stop til the credits roll. The first episode set up plenty of mysteries that I am looking forward to solving over the course of the series. And dammit! It was just a whole hell of a lot of fun. 

Pun intended.

6 comments:

  1. As long as they don't go all Lost on us and keep adding more questions without answering half of the existing ones. #StillBitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DC is pretty good about wrapping up loose ends. They even (partially) answered some in the episode. I think it'll be good and apparently terrifying, so I'm excited!

      Delete
    2. Very cool! That's a relief. I have too many shows to watch! I have like 50+ episodes of Jimmy Fallon that I need to just delete. I want to take a week off work to just watch TV. Then another week to clean my house. Then another week to sleep. Then another week to...

      Delete
    3. Christmas vacation? Still not enough time, though... The good thing about Constantine is that it just started, so you don't have to catch up on anything. There's one episode - plus the new one that will air tonight. So easy!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. IT WAS SO GOOD! The guy they got for John did an amazing job. Don't know how I feel about Liv yet, but I have no doubt that despite that ending, she'll be around for a while.

      Delete