Friday, October 10, 2014

Pancakes

I made pancakes! No carb pancakes!

See how tasty they look?
Two eggs, two ounces of cream cheese, blend and cook. It mixes up just like pancake batter. Cooks and tastes like it too, though a little cream cheesier. Personally, that only makes them more appetizing to me. And they're super versatile! I made these with a little stevia, vanilla, and cinnamon to get a real pancake flavor, but you could just as easily go savory with some other collection of seasonings, or add in fruit or veggie chunks. Because they cook up so thin, they're almost more like crepes and I intend to try using them as such. Sweet ones with some berries and cream, or savory filled with pizza toppings or sandwich fixings. 

*This is not my original recipe, but I don't know where it came from. Should I find out, I will add the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment