Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I'm Back!

After my relatively brief, 2 day hiatus, I have returned! My computer is (mostly) repaired. I can use it, anyway. Realistically, I probably need to start saving for a replacement, which would be helped by having a job, but whatever. EVERYTHING IS fine.

I'm not going to retropost - which I had originally planned to do - because the repairs were so stressful and time-consuming that I didn't have any time left to pull something of any quality together. I'm saving it for Friday. I know, it's tragic, but you'll survive. There was a time before my blog that you did just fine. For today, you get a special 2 for 1 in recompence for your wait! Here's my Smile, and later I'll be porting in an old post from my old blog to provide you with a little entertainment to help hold you over.

source
While I am not happy that retailers have started extending Black Friday into Thursday, thereby stealing their employees' already brief holiday time off, I am happy that people recognize how shitty that is and are calling to end it. Please, be one of those people. Black Friday is already the worst day of the year to work, don't participate in ruining Thanksgiving for these people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment