Sunday, October 12, 2014

Roast

As I said on Facebook, yesterday was a long, difficult day. You would know that already, if you followed me on Facebook, so click the link on the top and do that already! Anyway. I also spent most of the day out and about, which prevented me from blogging even if I'd wanted to.

One of the reasons I was out yesterday was a Hog Roast. It's a party a friend of a friend of a friend throws annually in honor of his wife's birthday. He kills and roasts a whole hog, and everybody brings side dishes or desserts to accompany the barbecue. PLUS, live band!

They decorated with pretty little string lights under the trees.
and along the porch, where the band played.
It probably would have been more fun on another night that didn't follow the kind of day yesterday was. But it was still a pretty good time, and whoever made that baklava is a culinary genius! So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment