Saturday, October 4, 2014

Italian

I made up a salad! I know, recipes for salads are largely scoffed at because, come on! You just throw real food on top of rabbit food and drench it in sauce! But I'm actually pretty proud that I was able to come up with a genuine theme for this salad given I made it up with leftovers.

You can't see the full majesty here, but trust me, it was fantastic.
Baby spring greens topped with chopped onion and bell pepper, sliced pepperoni, Swiss cheese, sun dried tomatoes, and zesty Italian dressing. The only thing that's a little of base for an Italian theme is the cheese, but no Parmesan or Mozzarella were available. And really, Italian uses all the cheese it can get it's hands on, so I think a substitution is allowed. I definitely recommend this combo, and intend to recreate it in the future. NOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment