Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Rainbow

I've mentioned before that I don't typically care for or crave traditional sweets. My love of sherbet over ice cream is a symptom of this. It's tart as well as sweet so the sugary-ness isn't overwhelming. It's the same reason all my favorite pastries have citrus flavor - lemon cake, orange scones, etc. - with few exceptions. However, when shopping for rainbow sherbet - since I tend to get sick of a whole pint of one flavor - I usually find orange, lime, and raspberry. Why? Raspberry is so gross. I've complained to Fiance about this numerous times, so whenever we get some he falls on his sword and eats all the raspberry bits for me. Then, earlier this week, he came home with this.

From Walmart if you want to find your own.
This is exactly what I've been craving my whole life! AN ALL CITRUS SHERBET! Glory be! I could wish it was a little more tart, but overall I'm pretty pleased. Just the fact that this exists gives me hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment