Wednesday, October 29, 2014

National Cat Day!

Apparently it's National Cat Day! And since I love cats, but don't own any, I've chosen to celebrate by featuring my brother and sister-in-law's cats. They are pictured below in the order in which they were obtained.
Chocolate Chess Pie aka Chess Pie:
What? I'm not playing with the bag...

Vanilla Wafer aka Nilla
I'm the only kitty who really does like tummy rubs!
Blackberry Cobbler aka BBC
What are you looking at? I'm not cute! Your stupid mom is cute!

Turtle Cheesecake aka Turtle
Please do pets? I'll stick my butt in your face if you don't! Or if you do!
As you may have noticed, all the cats are named for desserts. My brother and SIL also have 2 dessert-themed dogs, but that's another story. Share your cats in the comments, but mostly spend the day enjoying their company!

2 comments:

  1. Hah!
    I don't have to/can't post mine because you already did!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have mine yet (someday!) so I had to borrow my nieces!

      Delete