Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thai Time

Today I met my father for late lunch at a place called Thai Basil. As the name might indicate to you, they serve Thai food. Much of it featuring basil. It was all delicious. I got distracted by eating my food and catching up with my father and forgot to take many pictures - a bad habit of mine, participating in life instead of recording it - so this isn't even close to all we ate, but it's a decent representation.

Tom Yum soup and Bangkok stuff wings
The soup was so good, I actually ate the tomatoes. This is significant because I hate tomatoes, but the soup was just that damn good. The wings had been de-boned and stuff with extra meets and even noodles, then served with a clear, sweet sauce. It was weird, but massively tasty.

After dinner candies in order: tamarind, mint, and lime.
I also had basil fried rice, which was pretty freaking awesome. It was so much food, I have my next 2 meals ready to go in the form of leftovers. I would definitely recommend it if you're ever out Bartlett way, but they close from 2:30 to 4:30 so plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment