Friday, October 3, 2014

Kitties!

You may recall that I went to lunch with my father recently. Before and after eating, we hung out at his house so I could visit his and my brother's cats, which I hadn't seen for months now. They are weird creatures, even for cats, and have gotten fat and complacent since their adoption.

This grey monstrosity is called Gritty.
A rare shot where I got them both to look, mostly.
My father said they were watching me because they thought I might produce food for them.
Please, these lard-butts need a diet!
This bowling pin of a feline is called Fig.
It's kind of sweet to watch Gritty clean Fig, as though mothering her. Fig tolerates it to a point, and then she starts a fight.
I am firmly a cat person. I love the shit out of my cute puppy, and all dogs really, but I generally prefer cats as pets. They are just so much easier to plan your life around! Cheaper and more independent. Plus, look at the cuteness! SO CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment