Monday, October 27, 2014

Autumn Beer

Have all the beer fans out there started buying up their favorite seasonal brews? Here's my first foray (of this year) into Autumn themed alcohol. 

I tried so hard to get a better picture but they all came out a little blurry! I need steadier hands, or a steady cam.
Hands are cheaper, but less realistic. /sigh.
Okay, I know, this isn't really beer. It's hard cider. But I hate beer, so this is as close as it's going to get. I don't drink much at all anymore because the final product isn't really worth the struggle to me - why does alcohol taste so bad? - but if I do I generally go for stuff like this or hard liquor that I can: 1) shoot so it's down my throat before I really taste it or 2) mix with strongly flavor non-alcoholic mixers so I don't taste it. ANYWAY. I haven't yet tried any, but I'm pretty pumped about this pack because not only do I, like every other white girl, enjoy my Fall-centric beverages, but the additional flavors with mask that %5 alcohol by volume even more than normal! Bonus points, Angry Orchard! What are your fav Fall Alcohols?

P.S. Jello shots are also great alcohol-taste maskers, and I have made both pumpkin pie versions and caramel apple ones. Hooray, Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment