Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Home

Lord Almighty, I am exhausted! I really expected to have some time to at least keep up with the occasional Daily Smile post while I was out of town, but I was SO WRONG. We hit the ground running every morning and didn't stop until it was time to collapse into bed. I have never experienced such a consistent, perseverating exhaustion, and you guys, I was in grad school. Blizzcon was fun, California was fun, but I spent more time day-dreaming about sleep than at any other point in my life. A fun side effect of this fact was that, with the exception of the first night being plagued by nightmares of my ex (hooray!), I slept amazingly well the whole time we were there.

Back to Nashville. Hello, beautiful!
We got back home last night, ate something, and I promptly collapsed into a death-like slumber for another 12 hours. LA is exhausting, nor was my energy level helped by developing a sinus infection thanks to all the pollution in the air. It was a fun trip, but good God am I glad to be home. Regular posting shall resume!

No comments:

Post a Comment