Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Prosciutto

This is what we ate for breakfast the morning before we flew to California.

From Walmart, if you're interested, though I've seen similar products elsewhere.
I have an obsession with prosciutto. It has to be the most delicious meat in existence. It somehow tastes like bacon and butter all at once, and I highly recommend it if you've never had some. It's especially good with provolone on a grilled cheese sammie. One day, when we have more time, Fiance and I are going to by a pack of these, bread them, and deep fry them. Can you imagine?! NOM!

2 comments:

  1. Try wrapping it around a piece of cantaloupe. That was my first introduction to prosciutto and I was pretty skeptical at first, but my goodness it was tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had prosciutto and melon, and it is tasty. I'm interested in trying it with honeydew.

      Delete