Thursday, April 9, 2015

Bed

It's a kind of shoddy picture of my new bed! The frame, mattress, AND bedding are all new! I love this frame because not only does it have the headboard storage you can see here, but there are 3 drawers on each side of the base. I'm mad organized now.

Started breaking out the panda collection!
I actually already had bedding that would fit, bought for me a long time ago by my mother so I could have a grown up looking bed at her house. It was a coming of age type thing. And while I love that stuff, it's gold and sage green, which didn't really work in our pale blue and dark chocolate bedroom. Mom was also having trouble replacing it with like colors, since over the years my bedroom has accumulated matching decor. We decided the simplest and cheapest solution was that she take the gold/green set back and she graciously offered to buy us a new one to replace it. Husband and I both love blue, so it all worked out. 

The mattress is from Tuft and Needle, this amazing online only store, and it's crazy comfy. They're pretty reasonably priced, too. Check them out! 30 day free trial AND free shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment