Thursday, April 23, 2015

Head to Toe Under $100

Head to toe for under $100, can you accept that challenge? I almost never spend more than $20 on a single item so I thought I'd up the ante and include the cost of my undies and hair color too. Plus, I went with an unofficial sailor theme as an extra layer of difficulty.

Which, of course, you can't see here. Is it a surprise I'm a fake ginger?
IT SHOULD BE. Because it suits me so goddamn well.
The top, pants, panties and bra are all Walmart purchases for no more than $15 each, and the undies significantly less, so we're at about $40. The shoes were another $18 from Target, so now we're at about $60. The jewelry probably would have put me over, but I chose only pieces that were gifts, and therefore cost me nothing. Even with my hair color, I beat the pants off of this challenge by like $30 because I am a savvy shopper and I use coupons. BOOM BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment