Friday, March 27, 2015

Fitness

I know it's been a while - again! - but it took us a little time to set up internet and the rest of the house. And, more than anything, it was totally exhausting and I've had no energy to move, live, breathe, much less blog. HOWEVER! I am pleased to announce that despite abandoning all of you, I have managed to keep up with my workout regimen! 

I don't believe I've yet mentioned here that I'm doing P90X3, but I totally am! You guys! It's awesome! Tony Horton is wildly entertaining, which is something I desperately need when my body is sweating to death around me. Plus, I'm actually getting in pretty good shape, and it only takes 30 minutes a day! I highly recommend it.

There are 3 possible schedules: lean, regular, and bulk. I'm on lean, and once I finish this round, Husband is starting a second one with me using the regular schedule. Because yes, I will be going through this more than once. In fact, barring some drastic interference - i.e. boredom - I plan on P90X3 being my workout routine, well... forever. I'll just keep starting it over, switching up schedules, or maybe even creating my own from the available videos. I'm kind of psyched about the whole thing, and I've been able to maintain my momentum for 2 months so far so I think I can pull it off. 

This was the very beginning of my schedule.
I still hate cardio, but these aren't bad.
Easily my favorite!
I HATE IT SO MUCH! It's cardio with weights, like that should be more fun.
But it's good for me so BLEH! I'll do it.
Second favorite! And God help me, I definitely need the core workout.
Trio! My quads get a killer workout in this schedule.
Which is good, they need it. They've lost 4 inches per since I started!
Now THIS is a fun cardio routine. Just imagine beating the shit out of someone
you really hate to punchy music - pun intended.
I'll post pictures of my pre-workout body at some point, but I want to have my after photos ready to go at the same time so you'll have to wait another month or so. Weeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment