Tuesday, March 3, 2015

More Flowers

I got myself some flowers! Because why not? I'm finally earning money again and I like to look at flowers. So when I found some really beautiful soft colored roses at Kroger I snagged them.

The initial bouquet
But the only vase I have looked a little empty with just my poor roses so yesterday I ventured out in search of more. I considered getting another bouquet of the same but ultimately decided to spice it up with an assortment. As you can see.

The final product.
It's a minor thing in the midst of a hectic life, but to me that's even more reason to enjoy it. Why deny yourself such things when these simple pleasures can improve your whole day? Week, even, if you change the water. It certainly brings a smile to my face, so I'll warn you now that there may be more of this kind of thing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment