Sunday, March 1, 2015

I'm BAAAAAACK!

I'm back!

I finally replaced my laptop, see below, thanks to my tax refund. BTW, want a decent tax refund? Get married, people. I never used to get money back on my taxes, and have actually owed the government money twice when filing, but this time? HOT DAMN, guacamole like you would not believe! Don't go thinking I'm rich now - so very not - it's just that my standards for financial boons are low.

Yes, that is in fact an image of me composing this very post, pre-photos.

I got a Lenovo! Yoga! It flips all around and stuff and there's a touch screen!
I'm excited!
So get ready for some hot and heavy posting! Or, you know, back the regular schedule of once a day Smiles like this and semi-weekly full posts. Whatever I can manage while working at my stupid real job that pays my bills.

Was it clear that I'm back now?

No comments:

Post a Comment