Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pear

Fiance's birthday was this past week. We're getting so old! Anyway, we went out with a few work friends of his to this place called Jonathan's. They had Woodchuck Pear! I may have mentioned before how I don't really like beer - like when I mentioned it in yesterday's post - but I LOVE hard cider. Even though I hate regular cider. I am just a bundle of weird and contradictions, right? BUT I DIGRESS.

One of the better photos I've taken with my phone. Sad.
I especially love it when they use pear, easily my favorite drink flavor addition - an oddly specific category, I know, but it comes up surprisingly often. Unbeknownst to me, Jonathan's was doing a 2 for 1 special when I ordered, so I got doubles! I really want to go to the store and buy up several cases of this to drink the rest of the year, since it's seasonal, but I don't think it would hold up well.



UPDATE: I had to use a different photo (from the Woodchuck site) for my Facebook cover photo as this one is the wrong orientation. I have now been inspired to add blackberries to my beverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment