Saturday, December 6, 2014

Black

Remember this? Yeah, I was so proud that I finally got to black coffee that I posted a bit prematurely, before I'd actually drunk any. After posting, I tried to drink some and just couldn't stomach it. So I immediately gave up because, honestly, I've got a lot of shit to deal with lately so can't I just have this one creature comfort? Cream, sweet breakfast drinks? Anyway, I'm giving it another shot this week.

It's even the same panda mug!
Pleased to announce that I actually drank about 1/3 of the coffee before taking this pic and posting. And I hate it. But I'm doing it. And even over the course of this one cup, each sip is slightly less terrible. I may just be able to pull this off. I'm trying it with medium, light, or blonde roasts because, contrary to what you might think, the weaker flavor of lighter roasts is accompanied by a higher level of caffeine. I need me some caffeine, that's the only part that tastes good! Plus, you know, weaker flavor. Once coffee is conquered, next on my list is beer. I'll have to drink a lot* to get that one done, RATS.

*a lot = 1 to 2 a day...


I am again hijacking fiances tech to allow myself to post. I've worked out a system that means I should be able to do this everyday, so hopefully we're back to normal. That system is: get off my lazy butt to do it and kick his lazy butt of the computer! I may be getting a replacement laptop this gift-giving season, in which case we'll definitely be good. Since I'm using Fiance's computer to post, and I don't remember my twitter password and I can't be bothered to find out, new posts won't be tweeted for a while. Just follow me on Facebook, though, and you'll get regular post updates plus other fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment