Monday, December 15, 2014

Syrup

Did you know this was a thing? I've used Skinny Syrups brand in my coffee for years because they're delicious, but I'm especially fond of them lately because of they're sugar free and - don't know if I've mentioned this before - I've been making some dietary changes this year. Then! THEN! They had to go and put out seasonal flavors. They've probably done so for a while, but I never noticed/cared until now, so those previous occurrences don't count. We all know I'm in charge of everything. Get over it.

The high-heeled woman on the label seems unnecessary...
They have a peppermint, a peppermint mocha, a pumpkin spice, and - my newest favorite - salted caramel! IT'S AMAZING! Go get some. Randomly, TJ Maxx seems to carry them, as well as Bed, Bath, & Beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment