Monday, August 11, 2014

We Have Ways of Making You Talk

I had originally planned for today to be all about my DIY/homemade health projects. That post is still coming, but I am too excited by other things to focus on it right now.

I got contacted this morning by not one, but two groups interested in possibly employing me!

If that sounds highly qualified, it is. I'm at the very early stages with both, just setting up phone interviews. But that's still the most positive feedback I've gotten about my resume in a long time, so I'm feeling pretty good. Especially considering that before going to bed last night I touched up my old receptionist resume, intending to look for jobs in other fields because SLP didn't seem to be cutting it.

But it worked out (maybe) after all!

Then, I made a few phone calls and got some personal stuff taken care of that I've been putting off a while. More to come about that (much) later. So I just really feel productive and good today, and I wanted to share my happy, floaty feelings with all of you. Be happy and floaty, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment