Monday, August 18, 2014

Coffee

I did enjoy the coffee, but more to the point, check out this mug! Ever since some commercial I can't even actually remember, I have wanted clear glass coffee cups. I don't yet have my own place (see: unemployed) so I haven't searched that assiduously thus far, but I still like to check whenever I visit a home good store just in case. I've not found them yet. Even if I do find clear ones, they are inevitably plastic to prevent easy breaking. That might be practical, but it annoys me. I want glass, darn it! I'm sure they are easily found on the internet, when the time comes for me to purchase, but I was so pleased to finally see and hold one IRL. It was exactly as I'd always dreamed! And confirmed that I do indeed want glass. This one, found when I ordered coffee at an Italian restaurant, is more of a mug while I want a cup, but you get the idea.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it weird, the random things we desperately want but are so specific and unusual they're impossible to find?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? They seem so simple but I get just particular enough that I make it impossible on myself.

      Delete