Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pancho's

Easily one of my favorite foods of all time, I present to you:


Pancho's cheese dip is the bomb! It is stupid tasty and unfortunately only to be found in Memphis and surrounding areas. Some of you may recall that I no longer live in that area. So I was especially pleased and surprised when my mother brought me some on her recent visit. I've converted Fiance into a Pancho's lover also - there really is not better cheese dip to be found, spicy and creamy and perfect - and we're saving it for a special occasion. The next time you're in Memphis, stop in almost any grocery to pick up some, or just try it (and other delicious treats) at one of the restaurants! It comes in white and regular, and while you can only get one size ordering online, if you stop in stores they have half-sizes too. They also have a dressing that is out of this world. Crazy good on pretty much anything, including salads. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it. Might not be able to wait for that special occasion after all, or even share....

No comments:

Post a Comment