Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Plants vs. Zombies

So, I'm a bit late with this news, but with PSN down this past weekend and my mini-road trip to consider, I think we can let it slide. Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare has officially been released on PS4! YOU GUYS, I'm so excited. My brother first introduced me to this game, which is a online 3rd person shooter based on the original PvZ. And while I am terrible at all of the video game things, especially shooting ones, I have loved every second I've spent in that game. You can customize your characters by "buying" add-ons with points you get during matches (there are official names for all that, I just don't remember them). AND! You can play zombies! It's pretty awesome. For a while there, it was only available on Xbox 360 and Xbox One. Fiance and I don't have an Xbox One, and the 360 version doesn't allow for 2 people to play on the same system (There's an offline version where players defend a base from zombie incursion), which is pretty significant if you ever interact with other people IRL. So we waited, and glory of glories, here it comes on PS4, which we do own, and which has the 2 player feature. I am so excited I cannot refrain from constant giggling and wiggling. Frankly, it's weird, and it's frightening to small children.




Isn't it beautiful? We don't have it yet, but oh, we will!

No comments:

Post a Comment