Friday, September 12, 2014

Cake

I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I LOVE hazelnut based sweets, which are typically some combination of the nut/flavor and chocolate. Nutella is the bomb-diggity on basically anything, and you guys! You can even use Nutella to make cookies, cake, and popsicles with only about 2 more ingredients each! 

That is clearly not the kind of cake pictured here.
This is a cake Fiance made me. It's just good quality white cake with Nutella spread as filling between the layers, and a homemade chocolate hazelnut icing, made partially from the toasted hazelnut creamer that was pictured in one of the previous Smiles. That stuff is versatile. And, shockingly, this cake is crazy, stupid delicious. Can you tell, based on the fact that it's over half gone in just 3 days? Yeah. You're jealous because my future-husband is AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment