Friday, September 26, 2014

Update!

Hello all! As predicted - if you follow me on Facebook, which you should, link at the top! - this post is coming late. Its also a bit short, because it's really just an update! I just wanted to let you all know that I have some projects in the works that are going to be requiring a lot of my time and attention, so for the foreseeable future I'm cutting back posting to twice a week: Monday and Friday.

(source)
I know, I know, you live for my updates and this is the worst! I'm sorry, my dears, but content is hopefully going to improve now that I can focus more energy on each post. Daily Smile will still happen daily. Obviously.

Before you ask, the projects I'm working on are personal and will therefore be kept private. For now. I may have something I can share in a few weeks. I certainly hope to.

(source)
Thanks for your readership and support, my lovelies! Keep it up; there's more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment