Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Family Business

It's a special post in honor of Supernatural Day! Today is the anniversary of the day on which the first episode of Supernatural aired back in 2005. By order of our overlords in order to commemorate the event, SN fans are wearing SN themed clothing and accessories and writing "The Family Business" on their arms.

As you can see I've done here, though I don't have my other gear on yet.
In case you missed my Croatoan post, or are just new here, I'm going to let you in on a not-at-all-secret: I LOVE Supernatural. It's easily my favorite show (more on that some other time), so of course I celebrate the high holidays. You should to.

JOIN US.

*I'll update later with pictures of the rest of my gear me in a SN shirt.

UPDATE! Here's the rest of the get-up.

You can see the whole shirt here, from TeeFury.
This shot includes my arm brand, to prove I did all of the things at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment