Monday, September 29, 2014

Tip Top

This is the best sandwich I have ever had or made. I am so freaking impressed with myself over here. It was ri-goddamn-diculously good. 

As you can see by the fact that once I started eating,
I got halfway through before I though to stop and take a picture.
Curious as to how you can recreate this amaze-balls treat for yourself? Well, dig in because I'm about to tell you!

The avocado doesn't look great, but I promise it was still good!
I toasted bread and on the interior of both slices I spread onion chive cream cheese (I suspect garden veggie would work equally well). Then, on the right side I placed thin slices of cucumber topped by sliced of avocado. On the left, I sprinkled dill, celery salt, and pepper. Finish it off with 3 slices of bacon, smush it all together, and voila! Nirvana. Heavenly Mana. You'll be ruined for all other sandwiches. Making more of this sweet, sweet nectar will become an obsession that consumes your life. You've been warned.

But it's totally worth it. It's that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment