Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hair

I had this great ambition that I would keep growing my hair out until the wedding so I could do beautiful, intricate styles. But I've been fighting the desire to cut it all off for years (I'd actually like to try it even shorter than this someday), and with no wedding date in sight (stupid job hunt) I decided to go for it. It grows back fast and I can always get temporary extensions if I decide to go with a longer style on the day. So here it is!

Can you see all the nerd stuff in the background?
Stylists seem to struggle with cutting my layers because of the curl in my hair, so the length of the top layer on your left (my right) is a little shorter than I want, but that'll be better in a few weeks. I'm also thinking I'll go back red soon now that it'll be so much easier to maintain. It's also much easier to straighten now, as you can see I've done in the photo. I'll post another picture in a few days of the new cut curly.

No comments:

Post a Comment