Thursday, September 11, 2014

Car Wash

Working at the car wash, yeah!

That was terrible, and I apologize. But I'm not sorry enough to delete it. Moving on!

Fiance took my car, and by necessity me, to the car wash yesterday. It was one of the automated kinds where you get to stay in the car. I have never experienced this before.

The foam wash portion was pretty, and this image didn't quite capture it.
It was terrifying. I don't like all that stuff moving so wildly so close to my car! He's old and fragile... But he is a little cleaner now. I'll have to use some old fashioned elbow grease to get rid of some of the tougher stuff. Still, it made me smile to see him sparkle in the sun just a little, and after the terror subsided, it was kind of fun to hang out in the car wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment