Saturday, September 13, 2014

Coke

It finally happened! I've been on a quest for a Coke bottle with my name, by which I mean I've checked out all the gas station coolers in my area, ever since the promotion finally hit the south a month or two ago. And then! Fiance just randomly spots it at work!

Hooray!
So of course, he bought it for me! It doesn't seem like such a hard name to find, but it always has been. I was the unlucky child in vacation gift shops who could never find my name on any of the kitschy collectibles. Probably why my parents chose the name, to save money. And now, I can never drink it. Because I'll never find it again. But still, HAPPY DAY!

4 comments:

  1. My name is *so* common it was always sold out. There's no winning in the name game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you ever have trouble finding only "Sara" but not "Sarah?" Because I do see Cindy occasionally, but that's not good enough!

      Delete
    2. I'm sure it happens, but "Sara" is so blatantly WRONG that I don't even acknowledge it as existing on the same plane as "Sarah". So... ;)

      Delete