Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Blacklist

Fiance is off today and we are spending our time catching up on The Blacklist. I was incredibly intrigued by this show when it first went on the air (a whole year ago!) especially because of my great love for James Spader. I mean, Daniel Jackson was one of my childhood heroes! An archaeologist in space? Ultimate dream job.

But I digress. Fiance and I, in the tradition of long-term, committed couples everywhere, have taken to watching shows together, It got started as a way to spend time together when we were doing the long distance thing. We'd Skype while watching the same show - the closest we could get to a date - and that activity has carried over to present day. Isn't there just something so comforting and fun about snuggling up with your partner and watching spy thrillers?

(source)
The answer is yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment