Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Tea & Cookies

Sorry this one is coming out a bit later than I usually like to publish, but I had some other obligations earlier today that I will talk about later, once everything is settled.

In recognition of those earlier things - which were quite a bit stressful - beautiful, wonderful Fiance made me a "you survived!" type of treat. Homemade from scratch shortbread cookies served with some Hawaiian tea.

The tea comes courtesy of my Mom, who bought it in Hawaii this summer. Jealous? Me too...
They were SUPER good. Shortbreads are my favorite cookies, guys! I'm not a big fan of sweets generally, and since shortbreads are typically buttery more than sugary, they fit right in. I'm a Dwyer in that respect - butter is definitely my favorite food. Followed closely by cheese.

(source)

No comments:

Post a Comment